To Sign Up for Auditions Click The Link Below!
CCT auditions are open to anyone 8 years and older!!
Auditions typically consist of a one-minute song performed for the Artistic Team. You will learn and perform a short dance routine. The audition process may also include a “callback” in which a auditioner may be asked to read for a speaking role in the show.
- You are limited to one minute. Your song must be between 30-60 seconds long. Show the best of your talents!
- Introduce yourself with energy and confidence.
- Smile, project, and be well prepared in every way.
- Sing an appropriate song in your range.
- Accompaniment requirements can include sheet music or an instrumental only track (MP3's, iPods, CDs). Please check the show page specific to the show for which you are auditioning to find out what you need.
- Add some movement!
- You will also be asked to learn and perform a short dance routine.
Not everyone is guaranteed a role after their audition. Unfortunately there is a limited number of spaces, and the number of cast members varies from show to show. However, if you are cast, here are some things to expect:
- You must be at all rehearsals for which you are scheduled. If an absence is necessary, it must be clearly stated on your audition submission form. Conflicts will be taken under consideration during casting. Any cast member missing more than two rehearsals may not be able to participate in the show. Conflicts (other than illness) presented after casting will not be allowed.
- Leaving early or arriving late is considered a conflict, and must be approved prior to casting.
- You must commit to approximately 40 hours of rehearsal time before move-in and dress rehearsal week.
- You must attend Super Saturday and all dress/tech rehearsals.
- You must be at all performances.
- You must pay a Production Fee of $50
- You must agree to 20 hours on a production committee.